Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Golden Bridge Yoga


I was there this morning for my absolute favorite class: Women's Kundalini Yoga & Meditation with Gurmukh.

I hadn't been there in over a month and I didn't know how much I missed it until I re-entered that very sacred space, a true hidden urban temple and suddenly I was beaming.
That place is so enchanting and soothing... So very inspiring!!! And it's right there, at the very heart center of Hollywood too!!!!

Has anyone ever tried a Kundalini Yoga & Meditation class before?
More specifically, has anyone ever tried a Kundalini Yoga & Meditation class with Gurmukh over at Golden Bridge Yoga?

If you haven't you should.

It's just so powerful. So amazing. So invigorating. So beautiful, magical and profound.

They have many wonderful teachers, I've taken classes with a few: Sat Siri, Tej and more.
They offer different workshops and throw special events all the time, such as the "Full Moon Kundalini Yoga & Meditation" class, which I love.

Check out their website and online schedule or just stop by. You will instantly know what I'm talking about.

http://www.goldenbridgeyoga.com/

SAT NAM.

No comments: